Recently, I wrote a book titled, ‘My Secret Place With God.’ It’s a Christian children’s book that is a true story of my relationship with God when I was a child. Although we can pray at anytime and from anywhere, I had a secret place to talk to God which was in the outdoors surrounded by nature. The Lord guided me to write this book pertaining to my childhood and share it with His children. Shortly after I finished the book, the Lord spoke to me saying, “The book is the key to open the door.”
“Thank you, Father!”
But what did God’s message exactly mean? From that wonderful message, many doors have been opened for me to serve God that are simply divine and miraculous!
Psalms 91 is my favorite chapter out of all of the Psalms. As a matter of fact, many people love this beautiful chapter of the Bible. It is a Psalms of comfort, protection, and love.
1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him I will trust.
3. Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4. He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be the shield and buckler.
5. Thou shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8.Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10. There shall be no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11. For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14. Because he has set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
15. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.
What a powerful and beautiful message in this Psalms! Every time that I read it I feel such love, protection, peace, and grace from God. I pray that you feel His mighty love as well from reading this wonderful Psalms, and that you make your own secret place with God. When we love the Lord our God with all of our hearts and minds, and follow Jesus and the Word of God, we shall receive the promises of His everlasting grace and love.
Romans 10:9-10 If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
“Father, in the name of Jesus, I repent my sins. Please forgive me. I confess that Jesus is the Son of God and my Savior, rising from the dead on the third day. I surrender all aspects of myself and my life to You. Father, guide me to do Your will, to go wherever You want me to go and to do whatever You want me to do. Amen.”